Do you take large items and when?
When you call our office 24 hours in advance of your pickup day, we will take some bulk items on your normal trash pickup day. For appliances, metal, or heavy items we will service with a different vehicle. Please call our customer service department at (831) 775-3840 for the schedule of these pickup dates. There is a nominal fee for the special pickup based on the type of item. Do you take large items and when?
When you call our office 24 hours in advance of your pickup day, we take heavy items on your normal trash pickup day (sometimes with a different vehicle). There is a nominal fee for the special pickup based on the type of item. Prices begin at $25.00. Does the trash inside the cart have to bagged?
Yes. All trash must be bagged and placed inside the cart (if applicable) or your own personal trash cans. If you do not use trash cans please make sure your bagged trash is securely prepared. How many carts are we allowed to have?
Each resident on an automated route receives one cart and a recycling bin for no additional charge with the service. If you would like additional carts, we will provide up to 3 for a nominal fee per month. How will I know if my service will be changing?
Don't worry. We will notify you by mail of any service changes. We will also attach a flyer to your new recycle cart upon arrival, reminding you of the change along with a recycling schedule calendar. Is my recycling material collected on the same day as the trash?
Yes.What do you accept for curbside recycling?Acceptable
- Aluminum and metal cans (labels do not have to be removed)
- Plastic #1-#7
- Newspaper (please bundle or tie)
- Corrugated cardboard/box board (i.e. cereal, soda, beer type packaging).
Prepare your recycle materials properly
- Building materials or scrap metal
- Waxed paper
- Window glass, light bulbs or ceramics
- Light bulbs
- Ceramic dishes
- Pizza boxes
- Polystyrene foam
What if we have extra bags?
- Cans - rinse clean
- Newspapers - place in paper bag or bundle
- Flatten plastic milk and soda bottles to save space in your container
Please call our office 24 hours in advance to advise us of the extra trash. There will be an extra charge for additional bags of trash. What is your holiday schedule?
To acknowledge these holidays and to allow our employees to spend time with their families we do not provide service on:
What time does the trash have to be out at the curb?
- New Years Day
- July 4
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
All refuse must be placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your collection day. What will you not pick up?We will not pick up:
- flammable products
- paint cans
- animal carcasses
- tree stumps
- lead, acid/wet cell batteries
- railroad ties
- toxic materials
- bio-hazardous materials or waste
- propane/oxygen/helium tanks
- items containing gas or oil
- live ammunition or weapons
- large amounts of animal waste
- oversized brush, (longer than 4 feet in length or 6 inches in diameter)
- bags weighing more than 50 pounds
...or any items that cannot be safely loaded by our crews for removal or any items that may damage our hauling equipment