- Appliances (refrigerators, freezers)
- Hazardous waste
- Water heaters
- Electronic peripherals (printers, fax machines, cell phones, etc.) and other E-Waste
The Regional Disposal Landfill is a Subtitle D permitted facility.
- Asbestos - Accepted by permit only
- For permits call the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency at 206/343-8800
- Bags for asbestos containment can be purchased at Safety and Supply - 5510 East Marginal Way South, Seattle, WA 206/762-8500
- Special Waste For Petroleum Contaminated Soil (PCS), street sweepings etc. call 206-391-1389. For Construction Demolition Debris (CDL), Asbestos etc. call 206-652-8893.
As a community service Allied Waste provides recycling containers for public drop off of recyclable materials. Containers are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are free of charge to the public. The recycling containers are located at the southwest corner of 3rd Avenue South and South Lander Street, Seattle, WA 98134.
Paper & Mail, Newspaper (ONP), Mixed Paper, Cardboard (OCC), Aluminum cans, Tin cans, Plastic bottles (pop & water bottles), plastic jugs (milk jugs), plastic round food tubs (butter, yogurt) and plastic jars (peanut butter or apple sauce). No glass accepted.
Republic Services does not pay for recyclables placed in the community drop off containers.
Help us provide a safe and clean area for public recycling, please do not leave garbage or extra materials next to the containers!
1-800-RECYCLE WA State Department of Ecology
206/296-4899 King County Industrial Materials Exchange (IMEX)
206/244-0311 Washington State Recycling Association
King County's What do I do with?